I'm sorry, Prom. I too hope you can find some peace. This may not be the proper outlet for you, but perhaps you can journal privately, or find another way to sort through all of the thoughts and emotions.
I think you know this already, but just in case you don't; I'm here to listen if you need it.
Thanks ladies. I may start over at some point but it is really hard to be so exposed. Its the same sort of reaction I had to journalling anywhere.
Who knows but once I feel vulnerable it kicks in a reaction that isn't such a good thing. I get very protective of myself and that can be hurtful to everyone involved.
I'm in the midst of some sort of transformation. This is an exploration of that. It might make no sense to anyone reading it. Maybe no one will read it but if you do, feel free to comment, ask questions. I might even answer them.
3 Comments:
I'm sorry you felt too exposed and vulnerable. I hope you're able to make peace with all this. xxoo
I'm sorry, Prom. I too hope you can find some peace. This may not be the proper outlet for you, but perhaps you can journal privately, or find another way to sort through all of the thoughts and emotions.
I think you know this already, but just in case you don't; I'm here to listen if you need it.
Thanks ladies. I may start over at some point but it is really hard to be so exposed. Its the same sort of reaction I had to journalling anywhere.
Who knows but once I feel vulnerable it kicks in a reaction that isn't such a good thing. I get very protective of myself and that can be hurtful to everyone involved.
Post a Comment
<< Home